In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Island Falls Historical Society

Exchange Hotel, Island Falls, ca. 1900

Contributed by Island Falls Historical Society
MMN Item 20190 Item Details
Exchange Hotel, Island Falls, ca. 1900
MMN Item 20190 Zoom


Exchange Hotel on Patton Street was built by Ellis and Wallace Tozier in 1893. It was purchased by E. E. Morse in 1896. It was later sold to E. D. Davis in about 1928. The hotel burned 1946.

"A History of Island Falls, Maine," Sawyer, Nina G., 1972, p. 39

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.